The Counseling & Family Wellness Center
The Counseling & Family Wellness Center offers opportunities for a Bachelor and Graduate level Internship.
The Internship site agrees to:
- Assign a supervisor who has appropriate credentials, time, and interest for training the student.
- Provide opportunities for the student to engage in a variety of activities concerning the field of counseling.
- Provide the student with work space, office supplies, and staff to conduct activities.
- Meet with student and give and receive feedback from the student evaluations, supervisor evaluations, and site evaluations.
- Inform the University faculty liaison of any concerns or difficulties with the student intern.
The Internship Student agrees with following duties:
- Clerical task: file, schedule, and phone reception.
- Shadowing individual, couple, or family sessions with supervisor.
- Individual Intervention to assigned clients (Graduate level only)
- Participating in psycho-educational activities.
- Participating in marketing tasks.
For more information please contact us!